8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a slice container with baking paper
2. Add chopped Mars Bar (4 x 59g) and butter (90g) to the bowl. Melt 10mins, 50deg . make sure it's melted through if not add extra time.
3. Add rice bubbles (3 cups) & mix 3mins Soft stir, make sure it's mixed in if not add up to another minute.
4. Place into your prepared lined container & level out. Put into fridge to set while your melting the chocolate.
5. Completely clean & dry bowl. It's important your bowl is dry as this will effect the chocolate melting if not.
1. Add broken up chocolate (350g) into bowl. Grate 5sec sp7.
2. Melt 5mins 50deg speed 2 (Note: you may need to stop at 3mins scrape down the sides or on blades to get it all to melt)
3. Pour over the set Mars Bar Slide, make sure an even coating.
4. Place in fridge to set
Mars bar slice
To clean the bowl after you have melted the chocolate why not make a hot chocolate!!!
pour 300g milk into bowl. Heat for 5mins 70deg speed4. Then do 40 sec speed 7 to froth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Choc Cream Cheese Icing
- The perfect caramel slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Chocadamia Caramel Slice
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Mint Slice Martini
- Cauliflower Zuccini rice with cashew nuts
- Satay Sauce
- Kingston biscuits
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Soft Flatbread