- 120 g Margarine - dairy free
- 120 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, Large
- 3 Bananans, Large Over-ripe
- 230 g Self Raising Flour Gluten Free
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp vanilla essence, Optional
- 1 tsp Baking Powder, gluten free
Weigh in Margarine and Caster Sugar mix for 30 seconds speed 2 to combine, then for 30 seconds, speed 3 to cream.
With the blades still turning at speed 3, add eggs, 1 at a time.
Break the bananas up a little and add to bowl. Continue mixing on speed 3/4 until combined.
Weigh in Flour and then add Vanilla essence, Mixed spice and Baking soda. Mix speed 4 for 30sec.
Pour into greased and lined loaf tin. Bake 170C for 1 hour or until skewer comes out clean.
Preheat oven to 170C
Accessories you need
For a special breakfast, serve banana bread toasted then spread with philly cream cheese (or Tofutti for dairy free option) topped with banana slices drizzled with Maple or Golden Syrup and sprinkled with Cinnamon Sugar. Serve with Chai Latte.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Thermo Dark Turkish Delight
- Oat bran cookies
- Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten