THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 375 g plain flour
- 50 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams butter, cold and cubed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 250 grams Fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau
- 1 package Coconut Cream Tim Tams
- 125 grams Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 2 tablespoons Milk
8Recipe is created for
Combine the strawberries, sugar and Cointreau in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours (overnight is best).
Place the raw sugar in the bowl and mill for 20 seconds, speed 9 with the MC in place.
Add the flour and the butter. Mix for 10 seconds, speed 6.
Add the beaten egg and knead 40 seconds.
Turn onto the bench and knead together by hand into a ball.
Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
Roll the pastry out and place into individual loose-bottom tart tins. Line each tart case with baking paper and pie weights and blind bake for 10 minutes. Remove the weights and the paper and bake for a further 10 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Wrap left over pastry and freeze until needed.
Place the Tim Tams in the bowl and mill for 8 seconds, speed 6.
Add the cream cheese and milk to the bowl and mix for 10 seconds speed 6.
Spoon the filling mixture in to each tart case. Refrigerate until set.
Carefully remove the tarts from the tin and top with double cream and thn spoon the strawberry sauce over eac tart.
If you can't get Coconut Cream Tim Tams just use normal ones, add 1/3 cup desicated coconut and an extra tablesoon of milk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Easy date scones
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Malteser slice
- Fail free Muffins
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Mississippi mudcake
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies