- 1 sheet Puff pastry
- 3 eggs, (2 Yolks and 1 whole egg)
- 115 g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 230 g cream
- 170 g Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Allow to defrost and cut in half and place on top of each other and leave for 5 minutes
cut pastry into rounds
Press pastry into lightly greased muffin tin.
Add all filling ingredients to the bowl and cook for 9 mins 90℃ speed 4.
Once cooked transfer to another bowl and cover surface with clingfilm to prevent skin from forming and allow to cool.
Once cooled place about a desert spoonful in each pastry shell.
preheat oven 200C
Cook for 20 -25 minutes. Once cooked remove from oven and leave in muffin case for 5 minutes to cool and then remove to wire rack.
This recipe was adapted initially by notquitenigella from Bill Grangers recipe. To view the original click here //www.notquitenigella.com/2007/11/26/portuguese-custard-tarts/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Basque Cheesecake
- Mum's Shortbread