- 320 grams raw sugar
- 420 grams SR flour
- 60 grams cocoa
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 440 grams Cold water from fridge
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 100 grams vegetable oil of choice
Recipe is created for
Place sugar in TM bowl mill 3secs/speed 9 . Add flour and cocoa mix 10secs / speed 5 to combine . Scrape down
Add vinegar, water , paste and oil incorporate with spatula before mixing 10secs/ speed 5 . Open lid and move flour from sides mix again 5secs/speed 5
Pour into choice of tin greased and lined with baking paper . Bake in a moderate oven for 30 to 40 mins (depending on your oven )
Ice with your favourite frosting or ganache or simply serve with custard . Freezes great for kids lunches .
Chocolate frosting from the new EDC is great for this
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon , Veg and Tomato soup
- Clean out the fridge vege soup
- Easy tuna patties
- Cauli-cabbage soup
- Breakfast asparagus frittata
- Apple ,Pear& Rhubarb Crumble
- Flourless Mocha Fudge Cookies
- Bali Inspired Soup
- Warm bean salad
- 3 Fruit & 1 Veg smoothie
- Choc mint nana smoothie
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Sue Style
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Flourless chocolate orange hazelnut cake
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Chloe’s Chocolate Brownie
- Chocolate mandarin cake
- Easy Bliss balls
- Chocolate cookie shapes
- Chocolate avocado cake
- Mocha Choc Chip Hot Cross Buns (Vegan version)