- 100 g Almonds raw
- 180 g Dates (medjool), pitted
- 10 g vanilla essence
- 30 g raw cacao powder
- 30 g pistachios, shelled
- 30 g cranberries, dried
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place almonds into tmx bowl and mil on speed 8/10 seconds. Remove from bowl and set aside.
2. Place pistachios and cranberries into tmx bowl and mill for 4 seconds on speed 9.
3. Remove half the pastachios & cranberries from the bowl and leave half in the bowl.
4. Return almond meal to the bowl and add the dates, vanilla essence and cacao powder.
5. Combine the mixture on speed 5/10 seconds.
6. Using about a tablespoon of mixture, mould them into balls and roll on the leftover cranberry & pistachio mixture.
7. Wrap up as a festive, edible gift. Store balls in the fridge for up to 5 days.
* Use coconut to roll the final balls in.
* Add different flavour combinations instead of cranberry & pistachio. Examples include apricot & walnut, mint leaves, sunflower seeds & goji berries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls