- 300 grams Granny Smith Apple, Quartered and Cored
- 1/2 orange, Zest peeled and juiced
- 1/2 lemon, Zest peeled and juiced
- 100 grams sultanas
- 80 grams dried figs
- 80 grams currants
- 70 grams Macadamia Nuts (raw)
- 70 grams cranberries, dried
- 50 grams dried apricots
- 50 grams Dates pitted
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 50 grams Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 400 grams Plain Flour.
- 60 grams icing sugar
- 180 grams Butter, Cold and roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- icing sugar, to dust
- 1 egg, beaten
1h 0minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
This is an uncooked recipe, at this stage, pour into an airtight container and keep in the fridge for a week, stirring occasionally to distribute the flavour evenly before using to make the mince pies.
Alternatively, you can cook the mixture for 15 minutes at 100C on reverse speed 1 and bottle in sterilized jars.
Brush the lids with beaten egg wash and press them on top brush with the egg yolk and stick a star on top of the lid (alternatively you can just place a big star shape lid only or cut out a little star of the middle of the lid)
Bake towards the bottom of a 170C oven for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is cooked and colored slightly at the edges and the bottom.
Making the Mince Pies
Accessories you need
Label Jars and give as Homemade Christmas favours.[[wysiwyg_imageupload:642:]]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 Seconds Yoghurt Cake - Gâteau au Yahourt with Caramelized Apple
- Crème Caramel "Maman" with Coconut
- Traditional French Easter Meatloaf
- Pear, cranberries, Goji Berries and Dates Christmas Mince Pies
- Sweet Dukkah with Orange, Pistachio and Cinnamon
- Savoury Eclairs filled with Smoked Salmon, Dill and Horseradish Cream
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie