- 100 g sultanas or dried mixed fruit
- 60 g cornflakes
- 100 g slivered almonds
- 100 g chopped glace cherries
- 190 g sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g dark cooking chocolate
30minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 10min
8Recipe is created for
Preheat Oven to 170C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper
Spoon tablespoons of mixture onto the tray and try to hold together slightly.
Bake for 10mins or until golden. Set aside to cool
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Too Easy Chocolate Cake
- Crispy Choc Chip Cookies- Grainfree
- Double Chocolate Brownies - (from taste.com.au)
- Hot (Cross) Buns Grain, Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar FREE
- Nutella Cookies
- Diabetic Friendly Date and Chocolate Brownies
- Diabetic Friendly Banana and Fig Bread
- Lime, coconut and macadamia cake with a lime glaze.
- Rainbow Slice
- Mixed berry Shortcake
- Irish soda bread muffins
- Peanut Butter Slice No Bake