- 100 g sultanas or dried mixed fruit
- 60 g cornflakes
- 100 g slivered almonds
- 100 g chopped glace cherries
- 190 g sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g dark cooking chocolate
30minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 10min
8Recipe is created for
Preheat Oven to 170C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper
Spoon tablespoons of mixture onto the tray and try to hold together slightly.
Bake for 10mins or until golden. Set aside to cool
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ginger Slice
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting