- 100 g sultanas or dried mixed fruit
- 60 g Cornflakes
- 100 g slivered almonds
- 100 g chopped glace cherries
- 190 g sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g Dark cooking chocolate
8Recipe is created for
Preheat Oven to 170C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper
Spoon tablespoons of mixture onto the tray and try to hold together slightly.
Bake for 10mins or until golden. Set aside to cool
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars