- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 75 g Cornflour
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon Warm Syrup
8Recipe is created for
Preheat Oven to 180 degrees C. Grease and paper line two sandwich tins or a lamington tray.
Insert Butterfly and beat eggs for 3-5 mins on speed 4. Add sugar and beat for 2 mins on speed 3.
Place syrup into microwave and heat for 10 seconds.
Remove butterfly. Add cornflour, plain flour, cream of tartar, soda, cinnamon, cocoa and warmed syrup, mix in with spatula then combine on speed 1.5.
Bake in sandwich tins for 15 mins.
Sandwich together with jam and cream and dust top of cake with icing sugar.
Can also be made in a lamington tray, cut in half and sandwich together with jam and cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Power Protein Balls