- 80 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- 75 grams Butter
- 50 grams coconut nectar, or Golden Syrup
- 1 egg
- 150 grams wholemeal spelt flour, or White spelt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 80 grams Cranberries, or Goji Berries or mix of both.
Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees.
Place sugar, cinnamon and cloves into mixing bowl mill for 1 minute speed 9.
Add butter,coconut nectar and melt for 3 minutes,
60 degrees speed 3.
Add egg,flour, ginger,vanilla extract,baking soda and cranberries/goji berries.
Mix for 10-15 seconds REVERSE speed 4.
Line an oven tray with baking paper and place heaped teaspoons of mixture onto the tray. Ensure well spaced as they spread and thin.You may need 2 trays.
Bake for 7-10 minutes or until slightly puffy and golden If you want crunchier cook for 10-15 minutes.
Leave to cool on the tray before moving to the cooling rack. These cookies get harder upon sitting.
Store in a sealed container once cool
Adapted from Alyce Alexandra Gingerbread and Sultana cookiesYou can adjust the flours.sugars.sweeteners to what you have available in your pantry. You can also use any dried fruits that are fodmap friendly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weight Watchers Coffee angel food cake (4pp)
- Weight Watchers Banoffee Slice (5pp)
- Cherry Choc Dream
- Caramel Pear and Cardamon Sorbet
- Banana Split Fruity Dream
- Avocado and Lime Sorbet
- Festive Bread
- FODMAP Friendly Tuna - Avocado Dip
- FODMAP Friendly Creamy Beef Curry
- CAB Biscuits choc,almond and beetroot
- FODMAP FRIENDLY CUSTARD