- 200 grams Mixed Nuts, walnuts, pecans, almonds
- 200 grams Dried Fruit, cranberries, ginger, prunes, dates
- 500 grams dark chocolate
Recipe is created for
Break chocolate into pieces and add to mixing bowl.
Line 2 round 20cm tins with Glad Bake.
Grate 10sec/speed 9.
Melt 2 mins/50C/speed 3.
Scrape down sides and repeat until chocolate has melted.
Quickly pour into tins to create a thin layer of chocolate.
While chocolate is still warm, top with fruit and nuts of choice.
Refrigerate then break into pieces to serve.
Coconut and craisins
Pecans and ginger
Walnuts and dates
Almonds and prunes
Almond splinters and raisins
Sunflower seeds and dried apricots
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries