- 300 grams berries of choice, frozen or fresh
- 300 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams Oats,rolled
- 100 grams Processed Bran
- 30 grams coconut flakes
- 200 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 120 grams Butter, cubed
2h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add Oats, Bran and Coconut to the TM bowl. Mill at speed 9 for 20 seconds. Add Flour and Baking Powder mix on speed 6 for 5 seconds. Set aside in a large bowl.
Add Butter, Vanilla, Sugar and Egg to the TM bowl. Cream, speed 5-6 for 30 seconds or until light. Scrape side, then mix again speed 6 for 30 seconds. Scrape sides.
Start kneading the mixture, closed lid position and press the knead button . Slowly addd dry ingredients through hole in lid. Knead for a further 30 seconds after all mixture has been added. Mixture should stick together when squashed between your fingers.
Lay down a piece of cling film. Tip the mixture onto the bench and shape into a ball. Twist the top and refrigerate for 1 hour.
To rinse the bowl. Cover the blades with hot water, speed 9 for 5 seconds. Empty bowl.
Note: You will have filling left over, which you can use for jam or to make more cereal bars in the future.
The berry mixture in the picture was frozen mixed berries.
Add Berries and Sugar into the TM bowl. Cook for 20 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 2. Increase temperature to Varoma, remove MC and cook for a further 5 minutes, speed 2. Pour the filling into a bowl and leave to cool.
Turn oven on to 170 degrees.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Chocolate-Caramel Hazelnut Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Apple Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Triple Chocolate Baked Cheesecake ... HOWEZAT!
- Smoked Salmon Omelette . . . HOWEZAT!
- 4-Way Mini Muffins . . . HOWEZAT!
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Eclairs . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chicken, Parmesan and Spinach Loaf ... HOWEZAT!
- Mini Wagon Wheels . . . HOWEZAT!
- Beetroot Risotto with Persian Feta and Pine Nuts . . . HOWEZAT!
- Bacon and Onion Dip . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Mud Cake . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Chip Biscuits . . . HOWEZAT!