- 150 g raw cashews
- 150 g raw almonds
- 90 g natural sultanas
- 60 g Puffed rice
- 100 g Quinoa flakes, or rice flakes
- 30 g cacao nibs, raw
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 35 g pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon, + a pinch of sea salt
- 240 g Rice malt syrup
- 40 g almond butter, (see my recipe for almond butter)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat Oven 180°C and prepare a baking tray (35x25cm) lined with baking paper and set aside.
- Add nuts to the mixing bowl, chop 3 SECS SPD 5. Scrape down sides.
- Add sultanas, puffed rice, flakes, cacao nibs, seeds, cinnamon, salt, rice malt syrup and almond butter to the mixing bowl. Combine for 10 SECS SPD 3 "Counter-clockwise operation" . Remove bowl (mixture will be sticky), using your spatula scrape around the sides of the mixing bowl and pour mixture out onto prepared baking tray.
- Flatten the granola mixture out with the back of a spoon, you can wet the spoon if you like, and gently smooth mixture out to cover your baking tray (you can see my video on my page on how I do this). Bake for 10-15 MINS on 180°C, or until golden on top. Allow to cool completely before removing onto a wire rack.
- Once cooled, place onto a large chopping board and cut into slices (the size of a muesli bar), or squares. Recipe should yeild 12-14 muesli bar slices. Store in an air tight container in the refigerator for up to 2 weeks. You can store this on a shelf for up to 5-7 days. If you find that they're sticking together on your shelf, wrap them individually in some baking paper.
Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
Accessories you need
Recipe is very versatile and vegan friendly!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Quick Apple Turnovers
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Granny Smith Mulled Gin
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Doughnut Bundt