- 150 g Dark Chocolate Melts
- 90 g white chocolate melts
- 125 g Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 230 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 120 g plain flour
- 40 g SRFlour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 30 g cocoa
- 50 g Flaked or slithered almonds
- 25 g coconut chips or shredded
Recipe is created for
Add dark & white chocolate to TM, roughly chop on speed 5, 10 secs. Set aside.
Add butter, vanilla, brown sugar & egg. mix speed 6, 15 secs. Scrape down sides & mix again speed 4 for a further 10 secs, scrape down sides.
Add PF, SRF, bicarb, cocoa. Mix speed 3, 10 secs.
Add chocolate, almonds & coconut. Fold together, reverse, speed 3, 25 secs.
Roll into balls, place onto line baking trays, flatten slightly with your fingers. Bake in a preheated 160 degree oven for 10-12 mins.
Change the added ingredients to whatever nuts, coconut, dried fruit or just chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes