- 600 g dark chocolate
- 300 g cream
- 900 g white chocolate melts
- 300 g cream
- 750 g milk choc melts
- 300 g cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place cream in bowl - 4 mins, temp 100, speed 3
2. Add chocolate - speed 2.5, approx 2 mins or until chocolate is slightly melted
3. Then 3-4 mins, temp 50, 3-4 mins with MC OFF (so no condesation gets in to the ganache)
4. Pour into containers or a bowl and allow to set ideally overnight or until solid.
To use for coating cake, microwave at 40% (don't want it runny) til consistency is good for whipping. Use hand mixer to whip ganache until pale in colour.
Apply as a filling between layers and/or on the outside coating of cake before applying fondant icing.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
CREAM - 300g OR 300ml (1 small container)
General rule of ganache for cakes is:
1 part choc = 300g1 part cream = 300mlDark chocolate ganache = 2 parts choc : 1 part creamMilk Chocolate ganache = 2.5 parts choc : 1 part creamWhite Chocolate ganache = 3 parts choc : 1 part cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Basic Baleada
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce