- 230-250 grams ripe banana, peeled (approx 2 med sized)
- 100 grams gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste/vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 15 grams Psyllium husk
- 40 grams pepitas (or 20g pepitas & 20g sunflower seeds)
- 20 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 50 grams dried cranberries
- 5-10 grams coconut sugar (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Snack Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick
Pre-heat oven 180°
Line a baking dish or have your Thermomix silicone snack bar mould ready
Add all ingredients into the mixing bowl & combine 10sec sp10
Fill the snack bar moulds or pour the mixture into lined baking dish & bake for 15-17 minutes, or until a little golden
If using a baking dish, let the slice cool a little before cutting into bars
Wrap individual bars with baking paper & freeze or place in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week. If freezing, take them out of the freezer & place them in the fridge the night before or the morning you need them
Add chia (10g) for extra nutrients
Add 70% (or more) choc chips or drizzle with melted chocolate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Best Ever Chocolate Mud Cake GAPS & Paleo Compliant
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- No Bake, Nut Free Muesli Bars
- Raw Healthy Snack Bars (Nut-Free)
- Middle Eastern Beef Kofta (Kafta)
- Festive Nougat
- Variation Tiramisu with a Twist - Smilomisu
- Peanut Butter Bites
- Paleo Pancakes
- Healthy Twix Bites