THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 g walnuts
- 2 sprigs rosemary, fresh
- 80 g buckwheat flour
- 20 g tapioca flour
- 45 g DEXTROSE POWDER, aka glucose powder
- 5 g Stevia powder
- 100 g macadamia oil
- 50 g rice flour
- 3 pinches himalayan pink salt
Preheat oven to 160C, grease a small slice tin. Dry toast the walnuts lightly in a skillet & allow to cool.
Place toasted walnuts and rosemary (leaves only) into TMX bowl and chop 1 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides and chop again 1 sec/speed 6. Set aside.
Add all other ingredients into TMX bowl and mix 10 sec/speed 6.
Add the reserved walnuts and rosemary and knead 20 sec// Scrape down sides of bowl and knead again 20 sec//
Tip mixture into prepared tin and lightly press down evenly. Sprinkle with extra dextrose powder.
Bake 30-40min or until lightly golden and firm to touch.
Allow to cool slightly, then score into portions and transfer to cooling rack.
Walnut & Rosemary Shortbread
Accessories you need
Variation of the basic shortbread recipe in the EDC.
Can double recipe - increase cooking time to approx. 50 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice