- 250g sugar
- 170g Nutelex
- 3 Limes, Juice only
- 4 eggs
- 50g Rice or almond milk
- 250g Gluten free self raising flour
pre heat oven 170 degrees, line and grease 20cm cake tin
add sugar 10sec/sp8
add nutelex and eggs 20sec/sp5
add milk lime juice and flour 30sec/sp6
pour into tin
bake for 45-55 minutes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers