- 2 --- Large banans, Ripened
- 120 grams Virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 --- Large free range eegs
- 200 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 80 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tsp GF baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 90 grams Coconut sugar
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add wet ingredients and mix on Speed 4 for 20 seconds to combine.
Add the remaining ingredients to the wet mixture. Mix on Speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape bowl and repeat if necessary.
Bake on 180° C for 45mins or until a scewer comes out clean.
Serve and enjoy. Great to pack for the kids school morning tea.
Add wet ingredients
Add dry ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Oreo Buttercream Frosting