- 50 grams almonds
- 25 grams Linseeds
- 25 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams GF Flour, you can use plain flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 150 grams sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 bananas, ripe
- 35 grams oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 and line loaf tin with baking paper.
1. Weigh in almonds, linseeds and sunflowerseeds. Mill 10 seconds speed 8.
2. Add GF flour, baking powder and sugar. Mix 10 seconds speed 4.
3. Add bananas, oil and lightly beaten eggs. Mix 15 seconds speed 3 (if bananas are not quite mixed in mix for another 5 seconds).
4. Pour mixture into pre lined loaf tin and bake for 1 hour. Cover the top of the loaf with tinfoil if the bread becomes to dark.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.