- 3 eggs
- 2 level teaspoon vanilla extract/paste
- 2 heaped teaspoons Cinammon
- 1/2 level teaspoon Nutmeg
- 300 g almonds
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 100 gram rice malt syrup or honey, Optional
- 50-100 grams sultanans, Optional
- 2 level teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
1h 35minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill almonds on sp 10 for 10 seconds. Remove and set aside
grate carrots on sp 6 for 5-7 seconds
add eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, oil and syrup
mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds
add almond meal And baking powder. Mix on speed 5 for 8 seconds
pour into lined loaf tray
bake at 160 for 75-90 minutes or until cooked through
This can be done in muffins instead, just bake for approx 35-45 minutes. Will make 10-12.
if making as a loaf you can slice the whole loaf and freeze with sheets of baking paper between each slice to make them easy to pull out!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits