- 3 eggs
- 2 level teaspoon vanilla extract/paste
- 2 heaped teaspoons Cinammon
- 1/2 level teaspoon Nutmeg
- 300 g almonds
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 100 gram rice malt syrup or honey, Optional
- 50-100 grams sultanans, Optional
- 2 level teaspoon Gluten Free Baking Powder
1h 35minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill almonds on sp 10 for 10 seconds. Remove and set aside
grate carrots on sp 6 for 5-7 seconds
add eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, oil and syrup
mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds
add almond meal And baking powder. Mix on speed 5 for 8 seconds
pour into lined loaf tray
bake at 160 for 75-90 minutes or until cooked through
This can be done in muffins instead, just bake for approx 35-45 minutes. Will make 10-12.
if making as a loaf you can slice the whole loaf and freeze with sheets of baking paper between each slice to make them easy to pull out!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Fig Jam-Low sugar
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Zucchini Donuts
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie