THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 220 grams raw almonds
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 50 grams honey
- 2 bananas
- 150 grams strawberries
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 20 grams cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Place raw almonds into TM bowl and mill for Speed 8 for 10 seconds. Set Aside.
Add bananas and strawberries to the bowl and chop on Speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Add all remaining ingrediaents to the TM bowl and mix on Speed 5 for 10-15 secords, or until combined.
Divide mixture evenly into a 12 muffin tin and bake for approx 30 minutes (or until cooked through).
Cool on wire rack until ready to serve.
Gluten Free Banana and Strawberry Muffins
Accessories you need
Can be served as is or topped with yoghert, ricotta, berries, fruit etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Satay noodle salad
- Chocolate Spiders
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake