- 300 g white sugar
- 185 g Butter
- 3 eggs
- 200 g Gluten free plain flour
- 70 g Gluten free self raising flour
- 90 g milk
- 20 g Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Or 4 Tablespoons
Pre Heat fan forced oven to 160 Degrees, and lightly spray a Tupperware Kugelhopf soft form baking mould
Add the Sugar and Butter to the TM Bowl and mix:
Speed 5 - 10 Seconds
Scrape down the sides of the bowl
Add Eggs one at a time through the hole in the lid while you are mixing on speed 4
Add all other ingredients and mix
Speed 4 - 10 Seconds
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and knead
1 Minute - -
Pour into prepared mould and make for 40-60 minutes until skewer runs clean when tested. Leave on bench to cool completely before serving
You Will Need
Sprinkle with icing sugar or glaze with a chocolate Ganach
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- O’Henry Slice
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Loving Earth Chocolate Cups G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Date Rolls G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Rice Bubble Slice
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Rose Water
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Lime Aioli