- 500 g mixed dried fruit, Figs apricot sultanas dates prunes
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 level tsp Nutmeg
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 3 eggs
- 200 gram almonds
- 1 orange zest, All zest from one orange
- 50 gram orange juice
- 125 g Cointreau (optional)
Soak whole dried fruit in Cointreau overnight. (optional)
Preheat oven to 160 degrees
Prepare a loaf tin with baking paper lining the sides and base
Grind almonds in thermomix 10 secs, speed 7.
Place in separate bowl.
Add Dried fruit to thermomix bowl and chop, 10secs, speed 4.
Add remaing ingredients, mix 40 secs, speed 5.
Pour into pan, smooth surface, bake for 70mins
Test cake with a skewer to see if it comes out clean, if not bake further 10 mins.
Allow to cool before storing in airtight container, up to 1 month.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free Apple and Berry Muffins
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Coconut Fingers
- Zucchini Brownies
- Perfect Pie maker custard tarts
- Carrot Cake
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy
- The Best Carrot Cake
- Variation Keto Sri Lankan Love Cake
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Basic White Sauce for 6 people
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Apple slice
- Spiced Meringue Roulade with LCHF variation