- 500 g mixed dried fruit, Figs apricot sultanas dates prunes
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 level tsp Nutmeg
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 3 eggs
- 200 gram almonds
- 1 orange zest, All zest from one orange
- 50 gram orange juice
- 125 g Cointreau (optional)
Soak whole dried fruit in Cointreau overnight. (optional)
Preheat oven to 160 degrees
Prepare a loaf tin with baking paper lining the sides and base
Grind almonds in thermomix 10 secs, speed 7.
Place in separate bowl.
Add Dried fruit to thermomix bowl and chop, 10secs, speed 4.
Add remaing ingredients, mix 40 secs, speed 5.
Pour into pan, smooth surface, bake for 70mins
Test cake with a skewer to see if it comes out clean, if not bake further 10 mins.
Allow to cool before storing in airtight container, up to 1 month.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Lchf chai latte mix and make
- Tuna Mornay
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- BBQ sauce
- Donut Cupcakes
- Spinach & Gruyère Quiche
- Chocolate Chai Powder
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry