- 500 g mixed dried fruit, Figs apricot sultanas dates prunes
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 level tsp Nutmeg
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 3 eggs
- 200 gram almonds
- 1 orange zest, All zest from one orange
- 50 gram orange juice
- 125 g Cointreau (optional)
Soak whole dried fruit in Cointreau overnight. (optional)
Preheat oven to 160 degrees
Prepare a loaf tin with baking paper lining the sides and base
Grind almonds in thermomix 10 secs, speed 7.
Place in separate bowl.
Add Dried fruit to thermomix bowl and chop, 10secs, speed 4.
Add remaing ingredients, mix 40 secs, speed 5.
Pour into pan, smooth surface, bake for 70mins
Test cake with a skewer to see if it comes out clean, if not bake further 10 mins.
Allow to cool before storing in airtight container, up to 1 month.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Banana Date and Oat Bars
- Fruit Leather
- Berry & White chocolate muffins
- Chocolate and Zucchini Muffins
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Beetroot Relish
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Apple Mini Muffins
- Bread Sauce
- Raw Christmas Fruit Cake
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Joc's Chai Mix
- Lchf chai latte mix and make
- Tuna Mornay
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)