- 3 Large Ripe Bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 jar Heinz Baby Pureed Apple (110g jar)
- 60 g Rice Bran Oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 120 g sugar
- 200 g Gluten Free Organ Plain Flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees or 160 degrees fan forced
2. Mash bananas speed 6, 4 secs. Scrape down bowl. Repeat
3. Add eggs, applesauce, oil, vanilla extract, sugar
4. Mix speed 5, 10 secs
5. Add flour, bicarb soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg
6. Mix speed 4, 20 secs
8. Pour into muffin tin lined with muffin holders. Bake for 20 -25 minutes.
9. Allow to cool 5 minutes in pan before transferring to wire rack.
Can add chopped nuts or chocolate bits for something different.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.