- 200 grams unsalted butter, Chill & cut into cubes
- 250 grams gluten free flour, Check it includes xantham gum
- 125 grams sour cream
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 165 grams hazelnuts
- 50 grams Erythritol, Erythritol is a sugar alcohol used as a low-calorie sweetener. It provides only about 6% of the calories found in an equal amount of sugar.
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Paste
- 750 grams plums, purple, cut in half and remove seeds
1h 25minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put the flour and 200 grams of chilled unsalted butter cubes into the mixing bowl and pulse speed 6 for 6 seconds. The mixture will be crumbly, do not overwork this. Add the ground cinnamon and sour cream and process again speed 6 for 6 seconds.
Remove the pastry onto a lightly floured (gluten free flour) surface and gently bring together into a ball without overworking it. The pastry will be very soft. Shape into a ball, wrap with cling film and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Wash and dry the bowl. Put the hazelnuts and Erythritol into the mixing bowl and grind to a fine powder speed 7 20 seconds.
Add the butter, flour, vanilla paste and eggs to the hazelnut meal and combine speed 6 30 seconds.
The mixture should be very thick and have a custard like consistency. Remove from the bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
Wash the plums and slice them lengthwise and remove the seeds.
I used a long rectangular loose bottomed tart pan but you could use a round one. Grease your tart pan with some butter.
Take the chilled pastry out of the refrigerator and working quickly, roll out the pastry to line your pan. If the pastry is too fine and breaking up just use your fingers to pat it quicky into the pan. Aim for 5-6 mm thickness on the pastry.
Line the pastry with baking paper and weigh it down with baking weights, or rice etc and bake blind for 15 minutes.
Remove the tart, reduce the oven to 200 degrees C and return the tart without the weights and baking paper for another 10 minutes.
Take the tart out of the oven, reduce oven to 160 degrees C. Cool the tart down ( I place it in front of a fan) and then spoon the hazelnut cream mixture onto the tart working quickly to form an even layer.
Layer the plums on top of the tart overlapping them a little.
Place the plum tart back into the over and let bake for 45 minutes.
Remove, allow to cool completely and remove gently.
The pastry will be very short and lovely and it should be a nice golden brown.
Making the sour cream gluten free pastry
Preparing the hazelnut cream
Preparing the plums
Assembly of the tart
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Keto Condensed Milk
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Low Carb Coconut Ice Cream (LCHF)
- Mango Fat Bomb
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd
- Lemon & Coconut Muffins - Guilt Free