- 60g Coconut Flour, organic
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/4 himalyan pink salt
- 4 eggs, organic
- 50g honey, organic
- 60g Melted Coconut Oil
- 60g coconut milk
- 1.5t Vanilla powder
- 1T Mesquite Powder
1. Pre heat oven to 180 deg fan forced. Line cupcakes with oil or butter to non stick
2. Mix dry ingreadients on speed 5 for 10 seconds. Put aside
3. Melt coconut oil on 37deg, speed 2, 2 mins
4. Add remaining ingreadients and mix on Speed 5 for 1 mnute
5. Place into tin, mould and bake for 17-20mins or until skewer comes out clean
Accessories you need
If coconut is already melted omit step 3. If batter is too thick add more coconut milk.
For more great GF, Paleo recipes head to www.transhealthfitness.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Gluten Free Granola
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Toasted Granola
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Purple smoothie
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite