- 250 grams water
- 75 grams Butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice
- 1/2 cup potato or corn flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons xantham gum
- 4 eggs
- 1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.2. Place brown rice into TM bowl and mill on speed 10 for 1 minute. Set aside and rinse out bowl. (This will make slightly more than 1/2 cup brown rice flour so when adding the flours back into the mix, just use 1/2 c brown rice flour and save the leftover for using in the custard filling!)3. Place water, salt and butter into TM bowl and cook for 9 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 2.4. Add the flours and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4, or until you see the pastry coming away from the sides of the bowl. Take the lid off and allow pastry to cool for approx 10 minutes.5. Add eggs to the mixture one at a time onto rotating blades for 40ish seconds on speed 5.6. Spoon or pipe mixture into small balls onto trays lined with baking paper (makes approx 40)7. Place into preheated oven and cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown.8. Fill once cooled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies
- Raspberry Coconut Slice (gluten free)
- Nut and gluten free fudgy chocolate brownie slice
- Black rice, seed and choc chip cookies - gluten and nut free
- Raw cashew, cacao and coconut oil truffle coated in dark chocolate
- Almond and coconut balls (Ferrero Raffaello style!)
- Gluten Free Kahlua Christmas Cake
- Breakfast loaf - gluten, dairy and nut free
- Choc caramel puddings (gluten free)
- Apple Hazelnut cake
- Healthy grain cherry macaroon cake
- Brown rice and quinoa baby rusks
- 'Sausage' rolls