- 150 grams ground almonds meal
- 140 grams pure icing sugar (white)
- 85g grams gluten-free plain flour
- 5 eggwhites, at room temperature
- 150 grams Butter
- 150 grams punnet raspberries
Preheat oven to 200dg. Grease 2x 6 holes Friands cup.
Place icing sugar, flour, almond meal into clean TMX bowl & mill 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Add butter & melt 1.5 min/90deg/speed 3
Pour flour etc into with melt butter in TMX bowl 20 sec/speed 3 then put fruit turn other 10 sec/speed 1 gentle
Spoon mixture into Friand tray so they have 1/3 full Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, when cold sparklings with icing sugar
Mixture of Raspberries Friands
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls