- 3 Overripe Medium Bananas
- 3 eggs
- 60 g Honey/Syrup of Choice
- 6 pitted dates, (optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract/essence
- 60 g oil of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 150 g raw almonds
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- 25 g chia seeds
Preheat oven to 160c. Grease or line a loaf tin.
Into bowl put almonds, coconut and chia seeds. Grind speed 9/10 sec.
Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 5/15 sec.
Pour mix into prepared loaf tin and bake for 45mins to 1 hour (a skewer inserted into the centre of the loaf should come out dry).
Allow to cool for a while before turning out.
I used Rice Malt Syrup and Madacamia Oil in my loaf.
If you don't mind the crunch of the chia seeds, put them into the bowl in the second step so they don't get ground up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- 20sec scones
- Strawberry Balls
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake
- Easy Apple Cake
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food
- Fruit and Nut Mix Bars
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chai Powder
- GF Apple Crumble Cake. Modified from Irish Apple Crumble Cake thanks Donal Skehan!
- Apple, Oat & Sultana cookies
- Breakfast Bliss
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Power Protein Balls
- Arroz Doce - Portuguese rice pudding