- 3 Overripe Medium Bananas
- 3 eggs
- 60 g Honey/Syrup of Choice
- 6 pitted dates, (optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract/essence
- 60 g oil of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 150 g raw almonds
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut
- 25 g chia seeds
Preheat oven to 160c. Grease or line a loaf tin.
Into bowl put almonds, coconut and chia seeds. Grind speed 9/10 sec.
Add remaining ingredients and mix speed 5/15 sec.
Pour mix into prepared loaf tin and bake for 45mins to 1 hour (a skewer inserted into the centre of the loaf should come out dry).
Allow to cool for a while before turning out.
Accessories you need
I used Rice Malt Syrup and Madacamia Oil in my loaf.
If you don't mind the crunch of the chia seeds, put them into the bowl in the second step so they don't get ground up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Quiche with Hidden Cauliflower
- Foolproof White Bread
- Banana Bread (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Gluten & Refined Sugar Free Berry Muffins
- Healthy Choc-Coconut Slice
- Chickpea, chicken and vegetable soup
- Fruit & Yoghurt Muffins
- Paleo Macadamia Chocolate Cookies
- Date, Apple & Cinnamon Muffins
- Best-Ever Cupcakes!
- Date & Orange Muffins
- Nanna's Prizewinning Sponge Cake