- 210 g Cup Goji Berries (1 cup)
- 110 g pepitas
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- 70 g sesame seeds
- 240 g dried apricots
- 75 g dessicated coconut
- 35 g Cacoa Powder (4 tblspns)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- dessicated coconut for rolling
1h 35minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Soak Goji Berries in hot water for 1hr
In TM bowl, place Pepitas, Sunflower Seeds and Sesame Seeds, Mill 5-7sec / sp7. Set aside.
Put Dried Apricots in TM bowl and Turbo for 1 sec 2-4 times until similar size to Goji Berries.
Add drained Goji Berries and mix 2 sec / sp6, scrape down sides of bowl.
Add Coconut, Cocoa Powder, Honey and reserved seed mix and blend 5sec / sp4, scrape down sides of bowl and mix lightly with spatula, blend a further 5sec / sp4.
Tip mixture into a bowl, cover in cling wrap and refrigerate 30mins. Once chilled, shape into balls and toss in extra coconut.
Store in air tight container in the fridge.
High in Protien!
These are great stored in the freezer too. Put in kids or hubby's lunch box and they will be ready to eat for recess or lunch!
Also can be made easily in TM5 with same directions.
With thanks to Planningwithkids.com whose recipe I have adapted for the TM.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Immune boosting brew
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian