- 510 g self raising flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 200 g cream
- 250 g milk
Preheat oven to 220C.
Bung it all in TMX and bring together for 3 seconds at speed 5.
Knead until it has come together to form scone dough (30sec-1min).
Cut into scones with the MC and bake at 220C for 12min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin pie
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- BB's Choc Chip Cookies
- My Sister's Apple Slice
- LCHF Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Ginger Slice
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE