- 250 g soft butter
- 125 g caster sugar
- 300 g SR flour
- 30 g cocoa
8Recipe is created for
preheat oven to 170 degrees
place butter and sugar in bowl and mix 3 minutes on speed 6, until soft and pale
add flour and cocoa, and mix 30 sec on speed 5, then lock lid and mix 2 minutes on
roll into walnut sized balls and place on trays
bake for 5 minutes then drop the temperature to 150 and bake for a further 15-20 minutes or until firm on the top but not hard. Cool on a wire rack
Santa loves these rich buttery morsels!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Kids lollies
- Chocolate sour cream cake
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Unicorn balls
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Jaffa Cake
- Babkosh - A marriage between South African Babka and Hungarian Kokosh :-)
- Malted Choc