- 250 g soft butter
- 125 g caster sugar
- 300 g SR flour
- 30 g cocoa
Recipe is created for
preheat oven to 170 degrees
place butter and sugar in bowl and mix 3 minutes on speed 6, until soft and pale
add flour and cocoa, and mix 30 sec on speed 5, then lock lid and mix 2 minutes on
roll into walnut sized balls and place on trays
bake for 5 minutes then drop the temperature to 150 and bake for a further 15-20 minutes or until firm on the top but not hard. Cool on a wire rack
Santa loves these rich buttery morsels!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Chocolate Spiders
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Sweet Potato Brownies
- Peppermint Crisp Log