- 250 g soft butter
- 125 g caster sugar
- 300 g SR flour
- 30 g cocoa
Recipe is created for
preheat oven to 170 degrees
place butter and sugar in bowl and mix 3 minutes on speed 6, until soft and pale
add flour and cocoa, and mix 30 sec on speed 5, then lock lid and mix 2 minutes on
roll into walnut sized balls and place on trays
bake for 5 minutes then drop the temperature to 150 and bake for a further 15-20 minutes or until firm on the top but not hard. Cool on a wire rack
Santa loves these rich buttery morsels!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Choc chip biscuits
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- Gluten free Black Bean Brownies
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Chocolate self saucing pudding