- 100 grams coconut oil
- 80-100 grams Coconut sugar or rapadura sugar
- 3 level tbsp Rice malt syrup, or sweetner of choice (maple, honey, etc)
- 150 grams rice bubbles
- 1 level tsp Vanilla extract/essence
- 50 grams rolled oats or desiccated coconut, your choice, dependent on allergies
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place oil, sugar and rice malt syrup (or sweetner of choice) into bowl and cook 6 min, 100 degrees, speed 3.
2. Add rice bubbles, vanilla and oats/coconut to bowl and mix 10 sec "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4.
3. Scrape down sides of bowl and then repeat mix 10 sec "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 4.
4. Press into a baking tray lined with baking paper and refrigerate until set.
5. Cut into desired size pieces.
Accessories you need
Note: I use rice malt syrup to reduce sugar effect on body. can use honey or maple syrup if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins