- 40 g Raw almonds, skin on
- 30 g Raw Pecans
- 30 g raw walnuts
- 80 g buckwheat grain
- 1 1/2 Bananas ripe
- 120 g Milk
- 30 g coconut oil, melted
- 70 g Grape seed oil
- 60 g Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 40 g Pure Raw Cacao nibs
- 100 g Self Raising flour.
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Turn oven to 180’C
2. Mill nuts and buckwheat in tmx 30 sec Speed 9
3. Add all other ingredients and mix 10 sec Speed 5
4. Divide batter evenly into 6-muffin dry silicon tray
5. Bake for 20 min or until a skewer comes out clean
Accessories you need
Great tasting low sugar muffins for morning or afternoon tea or breakfast in a rush.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.