- 2 eggs
- 3 overripe bananas
- 80 grams coconut oil melted
- 170 grams Wholemeal SR Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda or bi carb soda
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, or Rapadura Sugar (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons or 40g Dark Choc Bits, or Cacao Nibs (or blueberries!)
- 0.5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.5 teaspoon Nutmeg
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius (fan forced). Grease 12 hole muffin pan or use silicone liners.
Combine eggs, bananas and coconut oil in bowl - mix for 5 seconds on speed 4. Scrape bowl if needed.
Add all of the dry ingredients. Mix for 5 seconds on REVERSE on speed 4. Scrape down bowl if needed.
Divide batter between muffin cases and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and bounce back when touched in the middle.
Turn out onto tray to cool, and enjoy!
Easiest and most delicious muffins ever!
These super simple and healthy muffins are a regular in our house - because they are so versatile. For extra crunch, add walnuts or nut of choice. For extra nutrition, add a tablespoon of chia seeds. For less sugar, omit the sugar (they still taste fab!). For less sugar again, swap choc chips with cacao nibs. For a fruity change - swap the choc chips with frozen for fresh blueberries or mixed berries. Adding 1/2 a cup of dessicated or shredded coconut also makes a delicious addition. Experiment and see what tickles your fancy!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Mashed potatoes
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry