- 300 grams raw almonds
- 3 large carrots
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 60 grams walnut or macadamia nut oil
- 90 grams Raw Honey
- 2 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 175 grams cup organic sultanas
Preheat oven to 160C.
2. Place almonds in mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9 or until milled – if you are in tune with your Thermomix you can hear when most milling, chopping, grating is done).
3. Add carrots and grate 5 sec/speed 6 – it will mix with the almond meal. Scrape down the sides.
4. Add eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, oil and honey and mix 15 sec/speed 5.
5. Add baking powder and combine 5 sec/speed 5.6. Add sultanas and mix on Reverse 5 sec/speed 4.
7. Pour into a prepared 20 centimetre baking tin and bake for one hour to 1½ hours, or until cooked through. Cover if necessary with foil.
8. Remove from oven and cool completely in the tin, then turn out.
9. Serve alone or topped with thick natural yoghurt, or a topping of your choice. It keeps in the fridge for up to five days.
You can eat this knowing it’s a healthy recipe, good for you and tastes fantastic!
One picture is un-iced and cooked for one and a half hours. Main picture is iced with a little raw sugar (about 50g) with lemon zest milled on speed 9 and mixed with 125g cream cheese and topped with walnuts.
Healthy Carrot Cake
Accessories you need
I hope you enjoy this flourless, sugarless, butterless carrot cake. You can eat this knowing it's a healthy recipe, good for you and tastes fantastic! This cake is a Paleo Diet recipe.
I have converted this recipe for Thermomix from The Healthy Chef - www.healthychef.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Donut ice-cream
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Pumpkin and Parmesan Scones
- Doughnut Bundt
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Gourmet crackers
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Spice Pumpkin Soup