- 1/3Cup coconut oil, Melted
- 2 Whole eggs
- 1/2Cup cocoa powder
- 1/4Cup honey
- 1/4Cup Coconut sugar
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 heaped tablespoons choc chips dark
Preheat oven to 175 Degrees.
Place all ingredients in TMX Bowl. EXCEPT CHOC CHIPS
20 Seconds, speed 5. If mixture is not smooth mix for another 10 seconds.
Put mixture into a lined brownie/slice tin.
Sprinkle Choc Chips across the top and place tin in the oven for 25mins. Check to see if a skewer comes out clean.
I keep brownies in a sealed container in the freezer and eat straight from there or let it sit out for 5 mins and eat it.
Healthy Fudge Brownies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- 5 Minute Seedy Bars
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Devilled ham spread
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Russian Honey Cake