- 1/3Cup coconut oil, Melted
- 2 Whole eggs
- 1/2Cup cocoa powder
- 1/4Cup honey
- 1/4Cup Coconut sugar
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 heaped tablespoons choc chips dark
Preheat oven to 175 Degrees.
Place all ingredients in TMX Bowl. EXCEPT CHOC CHIPS
20 Seconds, speed 5. If mixture is not smooth mix for another 10 seconds.
Put mixture into a lined brownie/slice tin.
Sprinkle Choc Chips across the top and place tin in the oven for 25mins. Check to see if a skewer comes out clean.
I keep brownies in a sealed container in the freezer and eat straight from there or let it sit out for 5 mins and eat it.
Healthy Fudge Brownies
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars