- 1/3Cup coconut oil, Melted
- 2 Whole eggs
- 1/2Cup cocoa powder
- 1/4Cup honey
- 1/4Cup Coconut sugar
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 heaped tablespoons choc chips dark
Preheat oven to 175 Degrees.
Place all ingredients in TMX Bowl. EXCEPT CHOC CHIPS
20 Seconds, speed 5. If mixture is not smooth mix for another 10 seconds.
Put mixture into a lined brownie/slice tin.
Sprinkle Choc Chips across the top and place tin in the oven for 25mins. Check to see if a skewer comes out clean.
I keep brownies in a sealed container in the freezer and eat straight from there or let it sit out for 5 mins and eat it.
Healthy Fudge Brownies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Up and Go
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies