- 2 --- Cups Puffed Rice
- 150 g dried, pitted dates
- 50 g coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put Dates in TMX bowl, process until a smooth paste forms, sp. 8 for around 30 seconds. Repeat if necessary. Add coconut oil and vanilla essence to the bowl, and melt mixture, 1 minute, temp. 60, sp.2. Add puffed rice to a large bowl, pour warm mixture over puffed rice, using spatula to get out the thick date mixture. Use your hands to combine the mixture through the puffed rice until well combined and sticky. Transfer mixture to a slice tin that is covered with baking paper, press firmly into tin until evenly distributed and tightly packed. Put in the fridge for 2 hours, slice into bars and serve.
Process for longer if you want a smoother consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Hemp lovlies - vegan
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Chicken and leek casserole with varoma steamed parmesan dumplings
- Healthy Salted Caramel Popcorn Slice
- Coconut Butter
- Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Cheese
- Perfect Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- GLUTEN FREE BACON & ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
- Varoma Herb & Mustard Chicken with Steamed Greens
- Bechamel Sauce Grain Free, Dairy Free
- Raw Cacao Bliss Balls, Sugar Free