- 30 g pepitas
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 5 Dried apricots OR
- 3 Dried peaches, Halved
- 10 medjool dates
- 95 g rolled oats
- 95 g Puffed rice
- 1-2 tablespoon honey
- 2 eggwhites
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease and line a 30x20 cm tin and set aside.
Place pepitas, chia seeds, apricots (or peaches) and dates into your Thermomix. Chop on speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Add oats, puffed rice, honey and egg whites. Mix on speed 2 for 15 seconds.
Place mixture into prepared tin and press down firmly, ensuring mixture is level. To prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands try coating them in a little oil.
Bake in a 180C oven for 15 mins or until golden on top. Allow to cool and cut into 12 bars. Store in a airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Accessories you need
**Different dried fruit can be used if preferred. You could also try adding some coconut at step 2.
*** This recipe is appropriate for all models.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)