- 170 g wholemeal plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 120 g brown sugar
- 50 g Quick Oats
- 15 dried apricots - chopped
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g Butter
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Combine butter and eggs in TMX, speed 8 for 4 seconds.
Add remaining ingrediends. Knead on interval speed for 30 seconds to combine.
Press into a greased 20cm square tin and smooth top with back of spoon.
Bake in 170 degree oven for 25 minutes.
When completely cool, cut into 8 slices.
I love this slice as a healthy morning or afternoon tea snack. Also great for breakfast or lunch on the run with a piece of fresh fruit or tub of yoghurt!
Recipe from my blog: //tonicoward.blogspot.com/2011/09/thermomix-cooking-oat-apricot-slice.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins