- 750 g honey
- 550 g sugar
- 210 g vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 270 g self raising flour
- 270 g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 l arge table spoons cocoa
- 500 ml boiling water
- cooking spray
8Recipe is created for
Always remember to bring the dial up to speed slowly!
Place oil, honey, sugar and eggs in TM and beat 2 ½ min speed 4.
Add self raising flour and beat 1 min speed 4.
Add plain flour and beat 1 min speed 4
You may need to clean sides of bowl with spatula to ensure everything has been mixed well.
Add baking powder and 4 table spoons cocoa and beat 30 sec – 1 min on speed 4.
Keep beating on speed 4 and slowly pour in the boiling water. (This should take 1-2 mins)
Pour mixture into large baking tray, lightly coated with cooking spray.
(Bessemer large baking tray is perfect 39cm x 31cm x 6cm)
Bake 1 hr 15 mins to 1hr 30mins on 150oC. No need to preheat oven. Rises beautifully!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Croatian Kifle ~ Shortcrust biscuits with jam
- Raspberry Ripple Nougat Parfait TM adjusted from Lyndey's Cracking Christmas
- Croatian ~ Mlince
- Corn Fritters
- Croatian Plum Dumplings ~ Knedle s Sljivama
- Loukoumades Greek Honey Puffs
- Tomato sauce for Ricotta Gnocchi or any pasta dish
- Ricotta Gnocchi
- Galaktoboureko Greek Custard Pie
- Baked 'Bistro-Style' Cheesecake
- Italian Doughnuts or Donuts!
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies