- 170 g rolled oats
- 360 g sutanas
- 180 g wholemeal self raising flour
- 200 g raw sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 300 g Butter, - cubed
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
preheat oven to 180degrees.
Place all dry ingedients into TM bowl and mix for 15 secs on speed 4. Set aside .
Add butter and honey to TM bowl and melt for 2 or 3 mins at 70 degrees on speed 4.
Add egg through hole in lid while mixing on speed 3 for 10 secs. Add all remaining dry ingredients and mix 15 secs , REVERSE speed 5 until just incorporated.
Spread in large baking tin (40x 20 cm) smoothing top and bake for 30-40 mins at 180 degrees C until deep golden. Allo w to cool completely before cutting into desired sized bars.
GREAT in school LUNCHBOXES instead of commercial muesli bars!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie