- 150 grams plain flour
- 75 grams Self Raising Flour
- .5 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 eggs
- 220 grams brown sugar
- .75 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 440 gram tin of crushed pineapple, drained, reserving juice. press as much liquid out of pineapple as possible
- 460 grams banana, mashed (about 2 large)
- .5 teaspoon cinnamon
- .5 teaspoon Ginger, ground
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- 225 grams Shredded coconut
- 110 grams brown sugar (1/2 cup)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (conventional)
2 put all cupcake ingredients, except pineapple, into TM bowl, and process on speed 6 for 10 seconds, until fairly smooth.
3. add pineapple and mix, on reverse, on speed 1, for 10 seconds.
4. line 2 x 1/2 cup muffin tins with 18 patty pans and share cupcake mix evenly between them.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
1. mix all ingredients for crust on reverse, speed 2, for 10 seconds, or until well mixed.
1. After the cupcakes have baked for 10 minutes as required above, remove them from the oven and spoon on coconut crust.
2. return to the oven to bake for another 15 minutes.
3. remove from the oven and rest in pan for 5 minutes, then move carefully to a cooling rack.
coconut crust (MAKE FIRST! - otherwise you will have to wash the bowl out if you made cupcake mix first)
Accessories you need
I have converted this recipe from The AWW classic cupcakes book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Banana Bread
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Ginger custard tart
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- APPLE STREUSEL CAKE
- Banana bread with no cane sugar