- 150 grams plain flour
- 75 grams Self Raising Flour
- .5 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 eggs
- 220 grams brown sugar
- .75 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 440 gram tin of crushed pineapple, drained, reserving juice. press as much liquid out of pineapple as possible
- 460 grams banana, mashed (about 2 large)
- .5 teaspoon cinnamon
- .5 teaspoon Ginger, ground
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- 225 grams Shredded coconut
- 110 grams brown sugar (1/2 cup)
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (conventional)
2 put all cupcake ingredients, except pineapple, into TM bowl, and process on speed 6 for 10 seconds, until fairly smooth.
3. add pineapple and mix, on reverse, on speed 1, for 10 seconds.
4. line 2 x 1/2 cup muffin tins with 18 patty pans and share cupcake mix evenly between them.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
1. mix all ingredients for crust on reverse, speed 2, for 10 seconds, or until well mixed.
1. After the cupcakes have baked for 10 minutes as required above, remove them from the oven and spoon on coconut crust.
2. return to the oven to bake for another 15 minutes.
3. remove from the oven and rest in pan for 5 minutes, then move carefully to a cooling rack.
coconut crust (MAKE FIRST! - otherwise you will have to wash the bowl out if you made cupcake mix first)
Accessories you need
I have converted this recipe from The AWW classic cupcakes book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Banana Date and Oat Bars
- Fruit Leather
- Berry & White chocolate muffins
- Chocolate and Zucchini Muffins
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Beetroot Relish
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Apple Mini Muffins
- Nigella’s Traditional Christmas Cake
- Raw Christmas Fruit Cake
- Cinnamon Holly Biscuits
- Loukoumades. Greek doughnuts
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes