- 100 grams raw sugar
- 180 grams plain flour
- 85 grams WM Plain flour
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Bi Carb
- 170 grams currants
- 1/2 tsp caraway seeds, (optional)
- 1 egg
- 225 grams Yogurt
- 85 grams oil
- dash vanilla
- Caster sugar for sprinkling
1. Place the sugar in the .
2. Blitz sp 9 / 10secs. MC in.
3. Add flours, baking powder, bicarb and salt.
4. Combine sp6/10 secs.
5. Add currants and seeds.
6. Combine sp4/10secs .
7. In a medium bowl, blend the egg, yogurt, oil, and vanilla lightly with a fork.
8. Add this to the dry ingredients in the .
9. Blend until just combined, sp4//10-15 secs
11. Spoon into your prepared muffin cases and sprinkle with caster sugar.
12. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until done when tested.
13. Cool on a wire rack.
Try these for a St Patrick's Day function...They are so good and so easy I bet you'll make them all year round...😍
Join my Facebook group"Thermify me" for more great recipes and tips and "Thermify me breadwinners" for bread and yeast based recipes, and class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice