- 125 grams milk chocolate
- 175 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 125 grams Butter
- 250 grams Milk Arrowroot or Marie Biscuits
- 200 grams milk chocolate
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp orange essence
- 100 grams Jaffas
1. Line a 18 x 27cm slice tin with baking paper and set aside
2. Crush biscuits 6secs spd 6, making sure all are crushed, if not mix for a further 2 secs each go until all crushed. Put to one side.
3. Add chocolate, condensed milk and butter, melt 2mins 60dg, spd 2, scrape down sides and mix for a further 6secs spd 2
4. Add the crushed biscuits to the melted ingredients and combine 4secs spd 2, reverse, scrape down sides and mix 2 secs spd 2, reverse
5. Press the mixture into the tray, spread out evenly and smooth
6. To make the topping, melt the chocolate, 2min, 60deg spd 2, scrape down sides
7. Add oil and essence, mix for a further 4secs, spd 2. Pour the chocolate mixture over the base and spread it evenly to the edges
8. Place the Jaffas in to a bag and break up with a rolling pin, sprinkle over the slice until it is all covered
9. Chill in the fridge until set for 2+ hours. Take out of the fridge 20minutes before cutting into slices (this makes it easier to cut)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW