- 100 g whole wheat
- 260 self-raising flour
- 90 g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 70 g oil
- 125 g buttermilk
- 125 g Greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup jam (approx)
30minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 25min
8Recipe is created for
Place wheat in TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients except for jam and mix for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Place 1 tablespoon of mixture in greased muffin pans, top with 1 teaspoon of jam, then rest of mixture. Swirl gently with teaspoon or skewer.
Bake in 180C oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Matt Pasta
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna