- 100 g whole wheat
- 260 self-raising flour
- 90 g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 70 g oil
- 125 g buttermilk
- 125 g Greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup jam (approx)
8Recipe is created for
Place wheat in TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients except for jam and mix for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Place 1 tablespoon of mixture in greased muffin pans, top with 1 teaspoon of jam, then rest of mixture. Swirl gently with teaspoon or skewer.
Bake in 180C oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Quinoa Granola
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Vegetable Bake
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto