- 100 g whole wheat
- 260 self-raising flour
- 90 g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 70 g oil
- 125 g buttermilk
- 125 g Greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup jam (approx)
8Recipe is created for
Place wheat in TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients except for jam and mix for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Place 1 tablespoon of mixture in greased muffin pans, top with 1 teaspoon of jam, then rest of mixture. Swirl gently with teaspoon or skewer.
Bake in 180C oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Chicken Paella
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Zucchini Slice
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Choconut Rice Puffs