- 100 g whole wheat
- 260 self-raising flour
- 90 g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 70 g oil
- 125 g buttermilk
- 125 g Greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup jam (approx)
Recipe is created for
Place wheat in TM bowl and mill for 1 minute on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients except for jam and mix for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Place 1 tablespoon of mixture in greased muffin pans, top with 1 teaspoon of jam, then rest of mixture. Swirl gently with teaspoon or skewer.
Bake in 180C oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Low carb herb bread