- 4 eggs
- 50g erythritol, xylitol or sweetener of choice equivalent, (keep xylitol away from dogs)
- 140g blanched almond meal
- 100g Salted butter
- 1/4tsp xanthan gum
- 70g keto strawberry jam, https://thermofoodieandthechef.com/recipe/keto-strawberry-jam
- 10g Desiccated Coconut
1 Preheat oven to 170C (fan forced) and line a 20cm round tin with baking paper
2 Place eggs and sweetener into the mixer, insert butterfly
3 Whip 4 minutes / speed 3 / mc off
4 Remove butterfly
5 Sprinkle in the the xanthan gum, and add the almond meal and lastly the melted butter
6 Mix 30 seconds / speed 3 / mc off
7 Take the keto strawberry jam and melt to room temperature, add the desiccated coconut and stir
Pour cake mixture into lined tin, the drizzle over the mixture 70g of jam and
8 Bake 20-25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean
9 Allow to cool in tin for 15 minutes before attempting to remove
Serve with whipped cream
Store refrigerated up fo 5 days or frozen up to 3 months, serve straight from the fridge or immediately after making at room temperature
[color=#666666; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f1f1f1] [/color]https://thermofoodieandthechef.com/recipe/keto-strawberry-jam/[color=#666666; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f1f1f1] [/color]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice