- 3 egg whites
- 3 egg yolks
- 220 grams Milk
- 1 package dried yeast (7gm)
- 600 grams flour
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 grams Butter melted
-whip egg whites with butterfly 2min/sp3
-put egg whites into seperate bowl.
-mix milk, yeast, 100 g flour, 1 teaspoon sugar 3min/37C/sp2
-mix egg yolks, 500 g flour, cinnamon, sugar, salt 30sec/sp5
-mix egg whites, butter 3min/37C/sp1
-leave in thermomix for 20 mins.
-knead on floured counter, put into bowl to rise 30 mins.
-put into moulds and bake until golden (approx. 25 mins)
Accessories you need
add raisins, nuts, dried fruits if you like.
pour 2/3 into mould as it will rise.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup