- 120 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 50 g unsalted butter, melted
- 120 g Self Raising Flour
- 25 g unsalted butter
- 160 g Milk
- 500 g icing sugar
- 50 g Dutch processed cocoa
- Shredded coconut to coat
Preheat oven to 190C.
Butter and line a 20cm square cake tin and set aside.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add eggs and insert Butterfly.
Whip eggs for 7 min/50C/speed 3.
Add butter and vanilla paste and stir through 5 sec/speed 4.
Add flour and with dial set to 'Closed Lid Position' mix for 10 sec/ Interval speed. Finish mixing with spatula by hand if necessary.
Pour into prepared tin, spin to level and bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden and springy to touch. Cool for 5 minutes before turning out onto rack to cool completely.
Freeze for 30 minutes before cutting.
Place butter and milk into mixing bowl and cook 2 min/80 C/speed 2.
Add sugar and cocoa and blend for 20 - 25 sec/speed 4.
Trim sides of sponge and cut cake into 16 equal sized cubes.
Scatter coconut over a tray.
Pour icing into deep bowl.
Using tongs, put each piece of cake into icing and coat liberally. Place onto coconut, push coconut up onto sides and on top to finish.
Transfer to flat tray lined with baking paper.
Repeat until all are covered, refreshing cocnut if necessary.
Allow icing to set before serving.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- double choc muffins
- Plum Cobbler
- Peach & Cream Cheese Muffins with Mixed Berry Swirl
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Heidi's German Marble cake
- Choc Nut Slice Low FODMAP
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad